THE ONLY CERTIFIED MEETING PROFESSIONAL (CMP) IN RUSSIA: ALEXANDER RODIONOV
Tsar Events Russia DMC & PCO is the only company in Russia run by CMP. Managing Director Alexander Rodionov is the first CMP (Certified Meeting Professional) and the First DMCP (Destination Management Certified Professional) in Russia! CMP credential is recognized globally as the badge of excellence in the meeting, convention, exhibition, and event industry. The qualifications for certification are based on professional experience, education, and a rigorous exam.
The Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) program was launched in 1985 to
- enhance the knowledge and performance of meeting professionals,
- promote the status and credibility of the meeting profession, and
- advance uniform standards of practice.
The CMP exam was developed and is maintained by meeting professionals from all over the world who volunteer their time to ensure that the program reflects the best practices in the meeting management field. More than 11,000 meeting professionals in 55 countries around the globe hold the CMP designation. This unique community represents every sector of the industry—from corporations and associations to government and institutional organizations.The CMP program aims to increase the professionalism of meeting management professionals in all sectors of the industry by:
- Identifying a comprehensive body of knowledge in the meeting management profession
- Promoting industry standards, practices and ethics
- Stimulating the advancement of the art and science of meeting management
- Increasing the value of Certified Meeting Professionals to their employers
- Maximizing the value received from the products and services provided by CMPs
For more than thirty years, Events Industry Council has defined new levels of professionalism through its Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) program. CIC certifies individuals through an internationally recognized certification program that evaluates the competency of meeting professionals. The CMP designation represents the standard of excellence in today's meetings, conventions and exhibitions industry.
The CMP certification program is a two-part process in which you must comp lete the CMP application to demonstrate your eligibility, and then successfully pass a written examination covering the functions performed in meeting management.