24th ST. PETERSBURG INTERNATIONAL MODEL UNITED NATION Conference
Passport and Visa Requirements
All foreign citizens are required to have valid Russian entry visas as well as a valid passport for entry to the Russian Federation. Your passport and Entry Visa will be checked and verified by the Passport Control Officer’s upon arrival and departure from Russia, at the hotel check-in, upon registration for purchasing tickets and when traveling by trains, ships, and airplanes with local or international companies. Russian visas are issued by Russian consulates in your home country, based on a Visa Support Letter and hotel voucher (invitation) from an authorized Russian agent.
In order to participate in 21st St. Peterbsurg International Model Unated Nation Conference you will need to apply for TOURIST VISA.
The following documents should be submited to the Russian Embassy or Consulate to obtain a Tourist Visa to enter Russia:
1. Your original passport with at least 2 blank visa-designated pages (passport must be valid for at least 6 months after intended departure date from Russia).
2. Two copies of Russian visa application form, completed and signed.
3. Two passport-size photos signed on the back.
4. If Tour Group: Letter from TSAR EVENTS or hotel line confirming itinerary and including a copy of the confirmation from authorized Russian travel company which shows the reference number and confirmation number for the visa.
5. If Individual Travel: Confirmation of hotel arrangements from authorized Russian travel company, or directly from the Russian hotel, showing reference number and confirmation number for the visa.
Tsar Events DMC & PCO will be happy to provide you with visa support papers. WE will need the following information from you:
- Your Full Name
- Passport Number
- Date of Birth
- Your Date of Arrival/Departure in Russia
You can fill in this info when registering for SPIMUN on our web-site. After you send us this information we will send you by fax or by e-mail (or original papers by mail) visa support papers that you need to take with you to Russian Consulate in your country.