Museum of Historic Dockyard "Poltava" will be opened for visitors starting from September
In September, at the Historic Dockyard «Poltava» in Saint Petersburg will open an interactive museum, where it is planned to conduct excursions around the ship of the same name. Decks of sailing ships, located at the shipyard will be available for visit.
This historic dockyard is a special project designed to allow visitors witness the restoration of the 54-gun ship of the line «Poltava». Its prototype, named after the decisive battle of the Great Northern War — the Battle of Poltava, was the first battleship laid down and built at the St. Petersburg Admiralty in 1712 with personal participation of Peter the Great. The replica is designed according to the historical data mined during complex research. It is being built by the best specialists in wooden shipbuilding, many of whom were engaged in the construction of the famous 'Shtandart'.
Tsar Events Russia DMC & PCO will help you to plan your visit to St. Petersburg and other Russian Cities.
Why TSAR EVENTS DMC & PCO?
1) Tsar Events DMC & PCO has become first DMC who wrote book-instruction for tourists and professional travel planners who are going to Russia! https://www.amazon.com/Russia-Survival-Guide-Alexander-Rodionov/dp/1493125710/ref=tmm_hrd_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=
2) The only CERTIFIED DESTINATION MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL (DMCP) in Russia http://www.admeinternational.org/aws/ADME/pt/sp/what_is_dmcp
3) The only CERTIFIED MEETING PROFESSIONAL (CMP) in Russia http://www.eventscouncil.org/CMP/AboutCMP.aspx
4) RUSSIA’S LEADING DESTINATION MANAGEMENT COMPANY World travel awards 2012 & 2013 & 2014 & 2015 WINNER
5) The ONLY Russian DMC to earn Accredited Destination Management Company (ADMC) Designation http://www.admeinternational.org/aws/ADME/pt/sp/what_is_admc
6) The BEST DMC 2011 award winner by New European Economy magazine, UK
7) Winner of ADME International Recognition Award 2016 as Destination Management Professional of the Year http://www.admeinternational.org/aws/ADME/pt/sp/awards
From »concept to reality», our services & events are designed to meet the creative, motivational and budgetary needs of the professional meeting planner or executive. We work with you from concept and design through successful program execution.
Through one point of contact we are proud to provide our clients with:
• Collaborative Creativity
• Consistency in Services
• Destination Communication
• Imaginative Corporate Incentive Programs
• Innovative Theme Parties and Special Events
• Comprehensive Meeting Planning Services
• Ground Transportation Services
Tsar Events DMC & PCO has become first DMC who wrote book-instruction for tourists and professional travel planners who are going to Russia! New book offers a mesmerizing slice of life in Russia. Alexander Rodionov & Maya Krivchenia shares an informative and enjoyable guide to enjoying the historical and cultural wealth of the world’s largest country.
Why ST. PETERSBURG?
The most CULTURAL city in Russia
The 4th biggest city in Europe with the population of 6 million people
City with largest number of palaces and the deepest metro in the world
The cradle of Russian Literature, Art and Education.
Ideal places for Tsar’s Events:
— Gala Dinner at Faberge Museum –with biggest collection of Faberge Eggs
— Congress for 1000 guests in Smolny Cathedral
— Lunch at a single long table for 600 persons inside of the biggest Artillery museum in the world
— Exclusive night visit to Hermitage (Winter Palace)
— Transfer from airport by BTR, stretch limousine or Russian Troika
— Gala dinner with Rasputin in Yusupoff Palace
— Water and Fire Fairytale in Peterhoff Palace
— Hockey game against Russian team
— Politburo meeting in Political Dacha K2
Want to hear 1000 more ideas?
Get in contact with Tsar Events DMC.